This bronzer goes down as possibly the best bronzer I have used. It has so many uses!
Firstly it is completely matte, allowing you to contour with it whilst also adding a natural bronze glow.
Secondly I absolutely love to use it as an eyeshadow. It gives a beautiful tone when used through the eye socket to also contour the eye and gives a soft yet defined look. When doing a smokey eye you can use it to blend everything out and soften any harsh lines.
The image at the top is from a photoshoot I did using Hoola as a contour, bronzer and eyeshadow.
The beautiful girls from @whenwordsfail_ shot by @justin_rolly.
Other products used were:
- MAC Cosmetics 'Strobe Cream' and 'Fix +' to prep the skin
- Harlotte 'Afterglow foundation'
- MAC Cosmetics 'Naked Pigment' on the lid as a soft highlight
- Benefit 'Watts Up Highlight' on the cheek and brow bones
- Harlotte 'Naked Pink Lipliner' and 'Lipshine'